Thursday 13 May 2010

Perfumes Make the World Smell Lovely

Where did it begin?? Well, I was in the airport about to embark on the BESTEST journey evver... to Iran, when I was sampling (ie. spraying myself ...) some perfumes. I tried Yves-Saint Laurent's absolutely FABULOUS Elle.... The smell captivated me into a sudden mystical fantasy, with its sweet lingering essence on my headscarf (for Iran) and with such delicate and luxurious smell... I NEEDED IT.....

The bottle was slightly disappointing ,which is downside for me :( but not to worry because it was pink after all :D

But still, that couldn't overpower the delightfully irresistible smell.


However much I seemed to be enthralled by that heavenly fragrance... I have two more on my list :DD

I adore the (quite) new perfume by Nina Ricci.. Ricci Ricci... With the wonderful adverts on all the magazine pages, the campaign had edge and portrayed a very innocent yet exquisite interpretation of life.

The bottle is very appealing, no??

Next up, my most expensive favourite by Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie. This fragrance actually defines the words IMPECCABLE. It was absolutely and utterly divine and I have not come across a scent as perfect as this. (maybe elle..) But the bottle is gorgeous… do you not agree??


The Girl Who Loved To Salsa

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)