Sunday 9 May 2010

Indulge in Your Own Creativity.

Having decided to craft, perfect and publish a blog dedicated to all things lovely and sweet. Magnificent and merry, old and new… EVERYTHING ! Being from an Iranian descent, I want to promote Iran’s image, since l’image d’Iran dans le media est très négative et j’espère changer ça. I will post updates about my home-country (where I like to hang) and portray the beautiful well preserved place that it is. I am doing this so that the simplistic naïve people out there STOP judging Iran and us Iranians :D As well as doing this, I will hopefully blog about fashion and other thought provoking topics… whatever excites me.

  1. Fashion is nice. I believe that it fair to say three of any teenage girls’ idols are Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn and Twiggy; in my opinion three of the most inspirationally stunning young ladies of their time (and possibly ours). Leur visages were so delicate and innocent, and with the outstanding photographers, such as the most famous Andy Warhole, that had the opportunity to work with them, really let us explore the depths of their beauty and explore a whole new level of modelling in the fashion industry.

Not to go on too much… here are some of my definite favourites….



The Girl Who Loved To Salsa

x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)