Sunday 9 May 2010

Cutey Pie ...

After browsing through topshop.com, and the real life Topshop, I found a few cute pieces that I thought would be superb for summer! And as both of them are pastely coloured, they would match with pretty much anything ! YAY for easy matchable items !

Here is the first... it is a cropped Peter Pan Mesh Spotty Top... Gosh, that was a typeful !

......

Gorge, no??

The next one is thinner and cottonyerr...

Have a look... I have to say big shoulders, even though they were kind of last year, are still my fave! Purely because they make your body so much nicer and shape it beautifully... And if you are broad shouldered, then hiding them under giant embellished shoulders is simply the way ! YES!


Gotta love the colour... pale and sweet :))

But moving on slightly for summer, only so that we don't get ourselves too excited :(

Chanel do the most utterly fabulous stuff, do you not agree? That is an understatement... However, this coat I luckily found in Topshop has a rather Chanel-esque look to it....

Now here is the Chanel look-a-like...

By the by, the one on the left is my all time favourite celeb (not forgetting to mention Olivia Palermo from The City) - Diane Kruger. I can not even begin to explain her outstanding complexity and amazing physique. I can only admire her ... and with amazing clothes, I can only envy her...


The Girl Who Loved To Salsa

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)