Sunday 16 May 2010

Glorious Vintage Furniture

I do love shopping around and trying to find the most antiquey looking pieces of furniture for my bedroom. And as I was browsing... I found this website...

http://www.villagechic.co.uk/page10.php

Unfortunately it is a little on the expensive side... but just look at their magnificent furniture...


From Top Left....

Antique White Bow Fronted Chest of Drawers - £300

French Vintage Louis XV Cabinet - £595

Shabby Chic Bedside table Chest of Drawers - £180

Louis Shabby Chic Style Dressing Table Set - £365

Despite the fact I try and find good bargains, I also adore Mitzi B (an Interior Designer in Teddington) it has the most delightful and charming pieces of furniture and I was luck enough to purchase my own dressing table from there.


Unfortunately, I was unable to find the website to present some gorgeous images (I guess you will just have to visit it for yourselves), but I did find the front of the shop…

And the address ….

Teddington, TW11 8EW, Check it out :D

With love, The Girl Who Loved To Salsa

x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)