Friday 18 June 2010

A Square Has Four Edges

To my excitement I was fortunate enough to find a pair of black squared sunglasses for an absolute bargain today! They are so unique, in my view, and have a lot of edge (literally... square, get it?!) and make the face shape stand out as they are quite statement :D EVEN BETTERRR XD
It’s like the over sized sunnies, but on a whole new level J

They resemble the new-ish Prada Collection: As Far As Transparent. I think they’ll be a MASSIVE hit this year and I believe you might want to get your hands on a pair before it’s too late ;p
I joke :D But I am OBSESSED with the Prada Collection, sadly I was unable to find the best representative ad from the collection which I saw in Grazia a while back… so I have decided to leave you with these instead… 



5 comments:

  1. the prada glasses are sick, i can't wait to get my hands on a pair <3
    love your blog, im a follower now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! Loving them! I wish I had the sort of face that could pull them off..

    www.whatwouldleoniewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely glasses & blog
    follow eachother? ♥

    ReplyDelete

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)