Friday 25 June 2010

Inspired By The Streets.

Like many, I thoroughly enjoy people watching when I’m out and about, and I must admit I do get inspired by what many of these creatively dressed people have chosen to wear. It might sound odd, but I think it is fair to say we have all glanced a person up and down merely to see what their wearing- and more often than not, pass judgment! But judging and weird-staring-at-randomers aside, I think the STREETS are brilliant for being updated on veryyy cool fashion trends. Take a look…. I have found these pictures from all corners of the internet and most of them have been taken from abroad which can hopefully give you an idea of the fashion flash over there- if you have not travelled there physically to see for yourself…. Interested to hear what you think?? x x x x






5 comments:

  1. Very awesome! Love the oversized jackets!!

    <3 Kelly
    Sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, these streetstyle pics are so inspirational. And what makes it even better is the confidence exuded.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second picture is just amazing, look at those textures!!

    by the way i gave you an award in my blog

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

I am pretty sure what you have to say is exactly what I want to hear today :)